28 July is the most powerful Full Moon eclipse of 2018 which makes it a time for radical forgiveness.
Sometimes you can forgive and forget. Sometimes you can only forgive and can’t forget. And sometimes you can forgive but its not even wise to forget. We are human and we all make mistakes. Just as these experiences are transformational, so is the practice of forgiveness.
Holding onto anger, judgement and bitterness, shuts down our functions and lowers our vibration. No matter how justified that judgement may feel, this low vibration attracts negativity into your life and limits your capacity for peace and joy. Remember according to the Law of Attraction, like attracts like.
When we forgive, unloading this emotional burden you feel lighter, happier and more peaceful. You begin vibrating at a higher frequency and attract all you want into your life. Again, remember the Law of Attraction, like attracts like.
It’s important to remember that forgiveness is a blessing for you. To be clear, forgiving someone for what they did does not make what they did right. Forgiveness frees you from the pain.
I release Karma and practice forgiveness monthly on every Full Moon with a Forgiveness Letting Go Ritual releasing people, experiences, situations, memories, negative beliefs, fears, upsets, arguments, disappointments, dramas, wrongdoings, of others and myself. I bring love and healing to all my thoughts, beliefs and relationships at the end of this Ritual. I learn my lessons and move on. I cannot stress how powerfully healing this is to do every month.
1. Create your sacred space or altar. Cleanse yourself with sage, light a candle. Place crystals and other special items around you. Invite your guides, angels, masters, or teachers to be at your side throughout the ritual.
2. Close your eyes and take a few long deep breaths into your heart. Visualise the moonlight shimmering down towards you. The white, silvery moonlight soaks into your crown chakra and down through all your chakras and every cell of your being and into Mother Earth. This light fills your aura and you glow outward. You are protected in this dome of moonlight. This enhances your connection to the full moon, which enhances your intuition and aligns with your heart chakra, claiming your inner Goddess, and connecting you with your soft, feminine side.
3. On a piece of paper or your journal, write what/who do you need to forgive/let go of? You can write as if you are speaking to the person who you want to forgive (or to yourself), regarding what took place and how you’re feeling about it. Some prompts: I am angry at you for…., I feel hurt that…, I feel sad that…, I am willing to forgive you for…
4. Spend a few minutes visualising each person/experience inside a pink bubble of unconditional love. Feel the unconditional love between you both and say aloud “I forgive you. I let go. I set myself free”. Then let the person/experience float off in their bubble. Imagine each of the issues you listed being healed and feel what it would be like to resolve the problem or forgive the person who hurt you. Forgiveness is everything.
5. Release your list into the Universe for transformation into unconditional love. Burn your list and as the as the flame catches, say aloud “I release all that no longer serves me on this full moon”. FEEL the Fire burning through your entire being. Feel the weight being lifted off. It all comes down to intention. Once the flame has gone out, say “Under this full moon, I forgive myself, everyone, everything, every experience in all directions of time. I AM LOVE. My thoughts, beliefs and relationships are healed”. Visualise yourself illuminated with moonlight, vibrating at a higher frequency, completely empowered, and renewed. Sit in silence for a moment. Allow yourself space to feel, cry, move your body, shake, draw or express yourself to release emotional energy.
Slowly come back to your breath and your body. Take three deep breaths. Reconnect with the moonlight through the top of your crown, through your chakras and ground yourself into Mother Earth. Thank your Spiritual Counsel for their assistance and thank your Inner Goddess.
Cleanse again with sage to release any negative energy you released. Relax and integrate.
Repeat this as often as necessary on every Full Moon until you feel authentic release and resolution.
When a deep injury is done to us, we never heal until we forgive. Forgiveness sets you free.
Love and Light,
#mothermoon #fullmoonritual #28Julyfullmoon #28Julyfullmooneclipse #energyhealing #energyhealingnorthernbeaches #reikinorthernbeaches #reikisydney #forgiveness #forgivenessritual #anger #judgement #peace #joy #selflove #selfforgiveness #lawofattraction #reikimanly #energyhealingmanly #motherearth #sage #iamlove #iforgive #isetmyselffree #crystalhealingnorthernbeaches #divinefeminine