This easy vegan chocolate mousse is guilt free and so simple and quick to make. It’s packed with raw cacao powder, which is a strong antioxidant and blended with a natural sweetener.
Everyone including kids love this! It’s so light and delicious!
500 grams coconut yoghurt (from health food store)
3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
2 tablespoon agave nectar
cacao nibs and blueberries to serve
1. Place the coconut yoghurt into a large mixing bowl. Sift in the cacao powder. Combine until smooth.
2. Add the agave nectar and combine well.
3. Pour into 4-6 serving glasses.
4. Place glasses into the fridge and allow to chill for at least three hours to set (or overnight for best results).
5. Once firm, remove vegan mousse from the fridge and sprinkle with cacao nibs and top with a blueberry (or any berries). Enjoy!