Reiki I Certificate
Time & Location
About This Circle
Reiki is a hands-on Japanese form of energy healing to promote balance. Reiki translates to "spiritually guided life force energy". It is a non-invasive technique for stress reduction, relaxation and promotes healing. Reiki Level 1 focuses on unlocking all the energy channels in your body, connecting yourself to Universal Energy. It is the key to balancing and harmonising your energy centres and expansion of your vitality and life force.
Reiki Level 1 is an entry-level training where you will learn more about this healing technique, its history, principals and how energy healing works. In this first degree, you will open your energy channel, which will allow you to channel Reiki. Reiki will take you on a wonderful journey. From the Reiki Level 1 onwards you will have the Reiki energy with you to use in your everyday life and heal others with great purpose. You will be initiated to the Reiki energy, which is known as Attunement, allowing you to tap into an unlimited supply of "life force energy" to improve your health and deeper connection to your higher self on your personal healing journey.
You will take away a comprehensive manual and a Reiki 1 Certificate of Attunement as well as a strong understanding of the Reiki principles, with the honour of working with Reiki energy.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What is Reiki, history and principles and how energy healing works
- How Reiki Heals the body, mind, emotions and spirit for alignment
- The Chakra system and Reiki cleansing and charging techniques
- Clearing old energy, beliefs and patterns in your consciousness for manifesting
- Cleansing and protection rituals for clear and vibrant energy
- Using Crystals with Reiki and how they relate to the chakra system amplifying healing
- How to tap into your intuitive and psychic awareness for your healing
- How to heal your loved ones (family and friends), children and pets
- Practise and receive a full Reiki treatment
- How to set up your sacred healing space
- Certificate of Completion (First Degree)
- A comprehensive Reiki Level 1 Manual
- Morning and afternoon tea (lunch not included)
- Optional follow-up 1:1 session with Deanne Bennett, Reiki Master-Teacher
Prior learning Required None required